Non-governmental organization “Eurointegration and economic development” public unit (EED PU) was officially registered in Latvia on December 4, 2017.
EED PU is based on integrity and common interests of its members and operates in accordance with its Statute, the legislation of Republic of Latvia as well as international agreement of the Eastern Partnership initiative.
The organization’s name reflects its objectives- development of Latvian economy as well as promotion of European values and stimulation of Eastern partnership countries’ orientation toward Europe.
1) European integration of the Eastern partnership countries,
2) cooperation and support to the Latvian innovative and R&D enterprises,
3) raising public awareness on the socio-economic role of SME’s in Latvia,
4) strengthening the role of the civil society in Latvia.
1) development of partnership relations between innovative and R&D enterprises at the national and international level,
2) stimulation of cooperation between enterprises, government, science and research and other institutions,
3) promotion in capacities, technical competences of members of civil society to engage in the constructive dialogue with government organizations at the local and national level. Co-founder and president of the EED PU Dr. oec. Svetlana Jesilevska is author of the number of scientific publications dedicated to methodological aspects of statistics on innovations and problems of development of innovative enterprises in Latvia.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018, giving each individual more control of his/her personal data.
You can learn more about the reform here.
What we commit to in terms of your privacy:
At the EED PU, your privacy is paramount to us. We will never share your personal data with any third party, unless required to do so by law or with your consent.